[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Mar 21 14:28:39 UTC 2011

Well Joe this is Tanya. I do have to agree with you at one point that yes they don't have to,  they don't have to be conscious of others but the way that i was raised it would be nice and if people can't accept me for who i am and the fact that i need, that i am, that i need,that i need things like that done for me and if they can't accept that then i am sorry to tell you then you know, you can't if you can't accept me then you can't be my friend you know, and i am not talking about you. I am talking about anybody you know because, because i am not going to change just to make poeple happy, that my husband told me that if people can't accept you of who you are and for the fact that you are blind and you need things described to you then, then they are not your friends you know. You know what i mean. And that is the bottom line okay. They do not like it but it is called tough love you know. See i am not going to be asking every time, What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? That sounds pussy.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1300717159393.wav