[nfbmi-talk] On Body Language

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 14:59:21 UTC 2011

Hey Tonya!  How often do you blink or itch your nose.  Do you catch yourself touching your chin or wringing your hands?  Those are gestures that sometimes you have to pay attention to that you may not even be aware of.  I promise you, no bull!  The fact is, the world can be rougher than you can imagine.  I came from the ghetto in Kalamazoo and I could sure tell you a few things!  Also, when taking up politics, every advantage you can get is good!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!