[nfbmi-talk] (no subject)

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 23:20:01 UTC 2011

I was asked to send this out to the list

Terri Wilcox

13626 Castle

Southgate 48195

March 21    , 2011

Vanessa Morris

Wayne County Regional Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
30555 Michigan Avenue
Westland, MI 48186-5310

Dear Vanessa Morris:

     I am Bob Rehahn, an active member of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan. I am starting a Down River Chapter of
the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan. We meet the third Saturday of every month, from 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. at Mexican
Gardens. The restaurant is located at 15950 Eureka Rd. Southgate 48195. The restaurant is located on Smart Bus Route 125.
Individuals are dropped off directly in front of the restaurant. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at
(734) 324-7700.

    Would you be willing to place this announcement in your Newsletter and in other locations where blind patrons can obtain this
information? We would like patrons who live within a twenty mile radius of Southgate to see this announcement. If necessary, our
State Affiliate could help with printing costs for this announcement. Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter. We
sincerely appreciate your assistance in getting this announcement out to blind patrons.

Sincerely

Bob Rehahn

Board Member, Western Wayne County Chapter

(734) 324-7700

Email:

RehahnAnimalLover at att.net

Web page