[nfbmi-talk] does google apps discriminate against blind?

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Mar 22 22:46:47 UTC 2011

Android is making quite a bit of progress on accessibility. To my knowledge,
there has been little or no progress for services like Google Docs, however.

J.J. Meddaugh - A T Guys
Your source for Code Factory, the iBill, KNFB Reader, Sendero GPS, audio
games, braillers, and more!
http://www.atguys.com