[nfbmi-talk] Nfb of Michigan may state board meeting in Ann Arbor

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:37:27 UTC 2011

I believe the date for this meeting was May 16. I do not believe there was a set time for the meeting yet as Larry wanted to make sure that the time of the meeting coincided with the times of the bus and train schedule. I also believe there was some discussion about holding the August board meeting at the convention hotel the second week in August. Hope this helps for those who were not on the conference call last night.

Elizabeth