[nfbmi-talk] Taeckens

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 01:21:49 UTC 2011

I was and I think am still friends with Geri.  That does not excuse the way she seemed to be hiding behind Pat and whatever else might bite!  It seems rather coincidental that almost as soon as Larry was appointed, she resigned.  Then in her letter, she put on those spiked heels and kicked us right in the behind!  She says that she resigned for personal reasons but I wonder?  Well, Larry is there and are commission board will be all the stronger for it!  My only interest is what will improve the dignity and prosperity of blind people.  That is not always accomplished by sitting quietly on a fence.  And it is not accomplished by sneaking around and pretending that your doing us blind folks right when you're really protecting your job.  I also find it interesting that Larry strongly identifies himself and his organization whereas Ms. Taeckens doesn't.  I for instance am a democrat, and proud of it!  I'm also a member of NFB and proud of it!  If you are truly nutral then why does the NFB majority bother you?  And if she is and apparently she is, a member oof ACB or its affiliates, then why resign!  Who knows, we could get another NFB member!  That would be great!!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!