[nfbmi-talk] Taeckens

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 02:33:49 UTC 2011

Actually if she was a competent diagnostistician she would have followed the
facts over the years. Regardless, she was obligated by law, fact and deed to
follow the facts over the years as is Larry Posont, Lydia Schuck and and, of
course Jo Anne Pilarski.

Man, I feel most sorry for poor Lydia and Larry and this Governoor, Rick
Snyder and his minions, as I do John Scott for that mater. It is not that I
disagree with all of the above per se or agree with them either for that
matter, though personal experience with Larry and Lydia means I agree more
often than not to be sure.

God help these poor people like God shoud have helped Taeckens...Oh what I
mean is that I'll sue or file complaints against anyone even those whom I
admire or even care about deeply like Larry or Lydia if they in public
capacity violate the law or are in official capacity and acquiess with
violations of the law. I'm confident that Larry for one knows that to be
true and does not take things personally for a moment as he does give a
hoot, unlike Ms. Taeckens about the rule of law and not just a primry school
dance sort of thing.

Listen, all the buck stoops at the top after all, and it is silly to take
things personally when watchgauarding the public trust takes place. I am
more than confident that Larry Posont can take the hits and act in the right
way.

I, will state right now that I have and have always respected him for his
integretity and his actions in the public trust and benefit in these
regards. I don't always agree with Lary on this or that sort of thing. It
doesn't matter. Whee we do agree and where we all must agree at a minimum
regardless as to philosophy or to methodods of instruction and so on and so
forth is at, a very minimum, we must agree with estahblished laws. Otherwise
there is anarchy in the worst sense of the term, and lawless conduct,
arbitrary and capricious counduct, and fraud, waste and corruption.

But, in the case of the Administration of MCB during the term of Cannon and
in documented fasion particularly during the last three years, and in
decelerating fashion this agency has been in legal and other turmoil and out
of control by any measure. The case against Dave Robinson documents this by
objectice and legal standards. The cases reversed against Tomchak, Brooks,
and Fellows documents this independent of the ACB v. NFB issue. The case
against Chris Boone will never be full y resolved in my mind in the just
manner but goes to abuse of power not against Boone but a documented
corruption by Cannon and the likes who he has sold out to.

The bottom line is that Michigan is so corrupted and soincompetent under
this ancien regime that in documented fashion no on who is legally blind in
this state can even rightfully apply for services in a timely manner let
alone have a determinitatio of eligability in a timely manner. Man, it is a
sick joke. A real sick and sad and volitle joke going on here in this state.

I talked with Chrisstine Boone about a week ago, and I've written on NFB and
ACB list serves alike about this:

"Man, wouldn't it be a nice change of pace to get back to the good old days
of debate over how servies are deliverred? Rememmber,. for exampl;e  those
debates over sleep shades versus not sleep shades? No, now we are debating
nothing from nothing. There are no services, no personal adjustment services
for practical purposes going on now. Just some shell games in the Clarion.
And that does not mitigate the heroic efforts of some like O and M
instructors, and REhab Teachers, and other gurella fighters to give some
sort of rehab to customers.

It really does not> I mean this stuff literally makes me cry. I'm crying now
for all those in Michigan who need adjustment to blindness services and who
don't get a thing including even a return phone call.

This is what Larry, Chris, Fred, Mike and others understand with all of the
nuances of politics and personal understanding to the side know to be true.

This, is also what some in MCBVI intuet. This is what others like those long
not served at all or those who as individuals stood up and asked for,
independent of affiliation, at the last and prior MCB meetings asked for.

I mean independent of NFB MI, or somewhat independent of NFB and totally
independent of MCBVI did not a group of mostly African-American individuals
collectively demonstrate against the brutal violations of Rehab Act basics
with pickets and appeals before the MCB Board in the public record circa
2007 and 2008? Yup, it's right in the MCB minutes such as they are. And it
is right in the "bullet proof drape" memorandum as to how such malcontents
fighting for rights  are treated by the likes of Muumar Cannon or Pat
Qaddafi are concerned.

Listen friends. All I'm saying here is that the enemy is not MCBVI per se.
It is not for sure NFB MI. Nor is it UP blind, or Western MI BBlind or
African-American blind, or Arab-blind or whatever. It is and has bbeen one
thing and one thing only for a very long time. It has been Patrick D. Cannon
and his cabal of infamy and his irregular diversions against all the rest of
us. It is classic "divid and conqueer" in a Machiavellian context that he
deployed. True he is very functionally illiterate, but it is also true that
some savants master some degrees of expertise.