[nfbmi-talk] robin hill v mcb

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 02:46:31 UTC 2011

Yes, like hundreds if not thousands of image based documents on the Michigan
Dot Gov web site. That includes all of the appellate court documents like
this one that sighted folks can access for free with the click of a mouse.
IIt is not our job under Title II of the ADA to make these documents readily
accessible it is the job of State government. Since the Michigan Dot Gov
site and indeed the MAIN system is run by the Department of Technicalogy and
Management and Budget and since the entity in control is who takes the heat
tomorrow I'm filing a systemic ADA complaint with the DOJ online to try to
clean this mess up once and for all.

Oh, yes and I'll name Cannon in his capacity as state ADA coordinator for
deliberate indifference to these known violations.

Again Cannon not only Chaired the Unitied States Access Board for a period
in the 900's which set scoping requirements for physical and communications
issues (and that includes document standards undr 508), but he also was a
member of the Access Board's Courthouse Advisory Committee and I have those
minutes than you very much.

If you can't tell Marcus I'm a bit ticked off at the fellow for his gross
violations of our civil rights. And the ADA is after all a civil rights law.

This is not just dereliction of dutiy but willful and mass discrimination.

Peace with Justice,

Joe