[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Robin Hill v Commission for the Blind Case.09-001410

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 19:28:13 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheryl Gibson" <Cheryl.Gibson at 3rdcc.org>
To: <Joeharcz at comcast.net>
Cc: "Jill Hilliker" <Jill.Hilliker at 3rdcc.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:03 PM
Subject: Robin Hill v Commission for the Blind Case.09-001410

Good Afternoon!

Mr. Harcz, please be advised that the "Wayne County Clerk's Office, is the
keeper of the court records and can accommodate you in terms of accessing
the court records.

I have spoken with the Deputy Clerk and Supervisor regarding your request
and advised them that you will be contacting them.  Ms. Cheryl Ray is in
charge of the Records Department, her telephone number is 313-224-5557;
email address is Cheryl.Ray at 3rdcc.org.  Ms. Tracy Gilbert telephone number
is 313-224-7045; email address is Tracy.Gilbert at 3rdcc.org.

At the time, the "Settlement Order", has not been submitted to Court,
therefore, you can request a transcript of the settlement which was put on
the record on March 21, 2011.  As you know, you can check the website which
will indicate the date the "Settlement Order is entered.

Please contact me if you wish a transcript.

I hope the above information is helpful to you and please do not hesitate to
contact me if I can be of further assistance.