[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Association of Blind Students Meeting Scheduled for Sat May 7, 7:00 PM

Matt McCubbin mgoalball at gmail.com
Mon May 2 01:54:50 UTC 2011

Hello all,
Due to scheduling conflicts, the Michigan Association of Blind Students
has postponed our May meeting to this Saturday, may 7, at 7:00 PM. We
will be discussing national convention, a student scholarship program,
and more.
To join the conference call, dial 712-775-7100 followed by access code
6227. We look
forward to seeing everyone on the conference call.
Best regards,
Matt McCubbin
Secretary, Michigan Association of Blind Students