[nfbmi-talk] more budget discrepencies

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue May 3 17:12:34 UTC 2011

May 3, 2011

Re: Discrepancies in MCB internal operating  budgets sent to me in FOIA requests

Colleagues,

This was sent to me through FOIA in September of 2010:

“INTERNAL OPERATING BUDGET FOR ADMINISTRATION

Through July, 2010

SALARIES AND WAGES

$603,694

$784,655

130%

LONGEVITY AND INS

$108,248

$85,451

79%

“

Then we all have seen the recent FOIA request and response for the entire year on this matter which is as follows:

“INTERNAL OPERATING BUDGET FOR ADMINISTRATION

Through October 15, 2010

SALARIES AND WAGES

$603,694

$608,194

101%

LONGEVITY AND INS

$108,248

$104,811

97%

“

Now, what kind of fuzzy math is this? And aside from that basic issue where are MCB’s priorities?

Sincerely,

And, please Mr. Cannon don’t tell me to look at the innane Annual Report and don’t tell me the numbers I use are wrong for I got them from your agency.

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz

Cc: MCB Commissioners