[nfbmi-talk] braille book fair

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Thu May 5 01:06:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

I found this in the April Braille Monitor. Geoergia

Donate your gently used but no longer needed Braille books to the 2011
Braille Book Fair/Flea Market sponsored by the National Organization of
Parents of Blind Children and the National Association to Promote the Use of
Braille. Books should be in good condition. Cookbooks, books about sports,
children's print-Braille picture books, and all books suitable for children
and youth are especially needed. Children are so hungry for their very own
books that every year, despite generous donations, most of our books for
young children are gone in less than an hour. So begin your search through
the boxes in your basement and spare room and get those books shipped to
Braille Book Fair, UPS/ Attention: Bessie Graham, 8901 Atlantic Avenue,
Orlando, Florida 32824.