[nfbmi-talk] braille book fair

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Thu May 5 16:17:35 UTC 2011

Hi Christine,

Braille Books for children. I may have a few from a state convention we had
a number of years ago. They are in Grade two, I believe. I have one on
Sojourner Truth.
 I also have the  NBP book about obtaining employment called Take Charge. I
can send these to you if you want. Please send me the address.

I believe I saw a resource under
www.blindbargains.com
where you could get childrens books free. I believe it  was from a
transcribing group in Oakland County. if blind bargains doesn't have the
info, you may want to call Brenhilda.

 It is great there is another Braille Camp at Camp T.

Best,
Georgia