[nfbmi-talk] sharing!

Regina Alvarado regina.alvarado6 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:40:29 UTC 2011

Hello everyone:
I know this is off topic, but I need to share with friends!

For those who don't know, I was diagnosed with breast cancer December, 2009.
As of Wednesday afternoon I am now finished with all treatment and begin
follow-up.  I AM A SURVIVOR! Happy and needed to share. (smiling!) I am now
hoping to begin helping others who are dealing with this dreadful disease.
I have received such support and caring that I will give back.  Right now I
am still celebrating! Thanks to all for prayers and just plain caring.  I am
truly grateful!
Reggie