[nfbmi-talk] sharing!

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri May 6 16:04:52 UTC 2011

Although I missed for some reason the first message let me also say, "Thank
you for sharing." I for one am humbled by the brave women, sighted or not
who fight on against this dreadful disease. One of my sister-in-laws has
been bravely battling breast cancer and she is winning thank the stars!

Regardless, thank you for sharing and know you are in my thoughts. Know also
that while we don't know each other you are a true inspiration to me.

I am humbled by your struggle and by your sharing. Truly I am.

In peace and brotherly love,

Joe