[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Resubmitting FOIA Request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri May 6 20:31:15 UTC 2011

Amen. And another Amen. And a further Amen.

Pat Cannon is a public official taking notes on a public meeting and in a
public capacity. His notes, recordings and such are not only subject to the
FOIA as conducted but also the ADA and the Rehab Act. Not that Cannon hasn't
violated all of these acts, but that I guess is another issue for another
day.

Regardless to re-iterate here I'd like it if Cannon would follow one law
here and there that binds him. He might start with the rehab act, all of it
mind you all and not just the parts that fund his fat behind either.

Peace,

Joe