[nfbmi-talk] Harry Potter Braille Books Needed

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 7 20:18:39 UTC 2011

Hello:
    I am Terri Wilcox, Secretary of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan. My husband and I have the privilege of leading
the Braille Camp this year at Camp Tuhsmeheta. Most of the students who attend are between twelve and eighteen years old. Most, but
not all know Braille. Our emphasis is primarily on improving Braille reading speed. Our library at Camp Tuhsmeheta has many books
for young children, but not many for this age range. Do any of you have, or know where I can obtain Braille books in the Harry
Potter series for this camp. I would like to send every student home with one hard copy Braille book that they can keep for
themselves. If anyone has books they would be willing to donate, please contact me at
trising at sbcglobal.net
If you have books that we could borrow but would need them back, please also contact me at the email address above.
Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President