[nfbmi-talk] April 28, 2011 Minutes,

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 10 20:23:54 UTC 2011

Hi Matt:
Thanks for writing about your concerns. Since I take the minutes on the Pacmate and then Nick switches them over to the computer, I
forget to check that the period in the email addresses comes out as a period and not as a dd. I think this is what happened.
     As to the bill discussion, here is my take. Larry contacted Jackie last year about paying that bill to Karen Taylor, and
somehow, the ball was dropped. It became such a furror in the Board meeting, I was trying to be honest and also let it drop by just
saying OUB did not pay the bill. We made a motion to pay Karen Taylor something, which was the correct thing to do. Now, I hope we
can set the whole thing to rest.

Terri Wilcox