[nfbmi-talk] April 28, 2011 Minutes,

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed May 11 22:41:34 UTC 2011

Are we as an organization blaming OUB for this situation? I don't think we
can do that without proof. As for the minutes, it could be written in the
minutes if someone has this opinion, but then it should be attributed to a
person and not an opinion of the NFB. Terri, please don't take this
personally, as I'm just trying to seek some clarification, especially since
the minutes represent a written account of our organizations business and
opinions.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh