[nfbmi-talk] April 28, 2011 Minutes,

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:34:09 UTC 2011

Hopefully the minutes can say that someone did not get payed for some
reason. It sounds like there was a conversation and not an unpayed bill. For
healthy working relations it would be helpful not to place blame somewhere
for the sake of dropping a conversation or moving the agenda. It usually
follows that a bigger deal is made of it later and nothing was solved by
trying to smooth over lack of information. The fact remains that the board
of NFB is responsible for the expendatures of the organization and must
receive accurate information. Thank you, Donna Posont