[nfbmi-talk] Tucker

Regina Alvarado regina.alvarado6 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:52:37 UTC 2011

Larry:
The food was incredible! I think you should take a course and becomea chef!
It was a good meeting too.  I learned a lot just observing and listening I
didn't know.  Give your pup a pat for me.  Love the idea of that soft silky
fur under my hand! You will have to bring her next time.  Inquiring minds
want to see a poodle/lab mix!
Reggie and Brooks