[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Wed May 25 17:30:25 UTC 2011

Hi, Joe,

My intention was not at all political. I've attended a huge number of
convention and have seen wonderful things happen to people, most of
it not involving a  monetary transaction like the one I described;
rather, I wanted to illustrate the strong bond that being part of the
NFB creates among its member--and sometimes nonmember.

Cordially,

Evelyn