[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed May 25 18:06:02 UTC 2011

Well, thank you Joe, I appreciate that. Actually, I was, actually I want to apologize I didn't mean to sound so, so kick buttish, but I was kind of wondering there, if anyone, actually, even read the message and if anyone actually even cared. Wow, because I am on the list, I mean I'm not a member of the NFB, of course, because I try not to, well, because I dislike because, you know, I just like to be a spectator, I don't do all the stuff that is all entailed and stuff like that, and the, you know, marching and all that sort of thing. I don't do all that sort of thing and that's, you know, I'm just a, what I consider myself is a, well, I guess you can say a blind advocate, but more like a say what I think kind of person, you know, and, so anyway, well anyway, I will speak to you all of you later. God Bless

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/PyG6Pm9P-20110525-1352.wav