[nfbmi-talk] Christine Boone: The power to get the job done

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed May 25 20:20:02 UTC 2011

Hey Eric, it's Tanya. Well did you get my message?  When I was talking about my identity and I basically spoke up in anger that hey you know for the past, since I came on here, everyone has been talking about everyone else, but every time I mention something good that happens to me whether it be injustice or whatever they always pass me by like a piece of **** paper. So and I finally got a answer from Joe and I'm not sure if it's a he or she said you know congratulations. And so anyway I guess sometimes you have to take a little butt to, oh I mean you know speak up in a right way to actually let your voice be heard. So anyway I was wondering what you thought about that.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/xbgW8QCJ-20110525-1612.wav