[nfbmi-talk] Christine

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Wed May 25 21:03:01 UTC 2011

I heard about that awesome cook and I know I missed a very good thing!  I don't suppose you are offering any rain checks?
I was very sorry to miss the meeting.  Though I am not on the board, I applaud our president and our entire board for their openness.  I love attending meetings of the NFB Board.  They are always informative, usually fun and generally packed with yummy things to eat!  What could be better than that?

Christine