[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Tue May 31 18:06:19 UTC 2011

Hey Tonya, I think it is great that you are on this list, and it was neat for me to check in today and to see your nice note here.
I want you to know that I sometimes let a long time pass,  as long as a week without   checking my e-mail at all, which means that people post things to this list that I might not see for several days.  I wanted you to know that, because if you ever ask me a question and I don't answer right away, it is probably because I am away from my computer and not checking into my e-mail.

Thank you for your nice note, and I am just hoping that I will be able to do a good job once again for the people of Michigan.

Warmest Regards,
Christine