[nfbmi-talk] National convention 2011

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:23:25 UTC 2011

Hey Laura, I wanted to let you and the entire list know that this month's
chhapter meeting is back at the Senate Coney Island Restaurant on Greenfield
in Dearborn. We will meet this Saturday June 4 for a one time visit to the
Senate. The business meeting will be from 1-3 and lunch is at noon. Please
join us if you can. Thanks so much for your interest. Donna Posont