[nfbmi-talk] Personal Attacks.

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 00:16:03 UTC 2011

Diana, I certainly aggree!  I think that if I were into personal attacks, I could go after a whole lot of folks!  But sence I feel that we should be united in addressing the issues that some sighted folks and the agencies they work for us percieve about the clients that they serve.  Messy sentence!  I do think and aggree that ones public record especially when they serve or are supposed to serve us however sometimes does need to be discussed.  I have also met Elizabeth for a minute or two and can't really judge her well.  I'm hoping to meet all 3 of you in Kalamazoo this weekend!  I would hate to be judged by my brother who very well maybe a guest of Kalamazoo county again!  We are brothers but far from similar!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!