[nfbmi-talk] sad news

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 14:21:15 UTC 2011

Hi Georgia,

Sad news indeed. I talked to my brother Mike and sister-in-law Terri
yesterday at my dad's birthday party. Indeed they both rememberred her
during her teen years as a blind bowler here in Flint.

They both thought she was simply a sweet souled blind person just trying to
make it in the world.

Mike said she was an outstanding bowler.

Regardless, though I personally didn't know her as I was living in New
Hampshire for years it is always sad to hear about such a loss of one so
young.

She will be in my thoughts.

Joe