[nfbmi-talk] ride

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Tue Nov 1 23:32:49 UTC 2011

The followin information may bot be important but here I go:

When I purchased Amtrak tickets, I asked that someone be there to help
get over the train tracks to the terminal.  No problem.

I called the Clarian and they will have someone to pick me up.

The cabs are very reasonable and if you can share the cost with others,
even better.

In nice weather, the terminal is great with both the Amttrak and bus
connections.