[nfbmi-talk] sad news

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 03:48:24 UTC 2011

ROOT
, Tracy Lynn - Of Grand Blanc, age 42, died unexpectedly Saturday, October 29, 2011
at her residence. Funeral service will be held 11 a.m. Wednesday, November 2, 2011
at the Swartz Funeral Home, 1225 West Hill Road, Flint, Elder Fred and Evangelist
Mary McClellan officiating. Burial in Evergreen Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions
may be made to Leader Dogs for the Blind, 1039 S. Rochester Road, Rochester Hills,
MI 48307. Visitation 4-8 p.m. Tuesday and 10 a.m. Wednesday until the time of the
service at the funeral home. Tracy was born in Flint on May 25, 1969, daughter of
William and Phyllis (Pavatt) Root. Tracy never let her blindness handicap her. She
loved singing, playing the piano, and reading. She also enjoyed old movies and sitcoms,
and keeping in touch with friends via email. Surviving are mother Phyllis and husband
Donald Fraidenburg; sister, Debbie and husband Clark Kent; grandmother, Vivian A.
Pavatt; niece, Amy and husband Chris Darnell; nephew, Dennis and wife Jennifer Kent;
aunt, Charlotte and uncle, Roger Foutch; three grand nieces and one grand nephew;
cousins, Amanda, Ashleigh and Brad; many other aunts, uncles, cousins and friends;
faithful companion, Leader Dog Birch. She was preceded in death by father, William,
grandfather, Richard R. Pavatt and grandmother, Emma Friend. Your condolences may
be shared with the family at
swartzfuneralhomeinc.com
Published in Flint Journal from October 31 to November 1, 2011