[nfbmi-talk] sad news

Ghkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 11:14:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the obit. It was on Newsline also under Flint journal online. Try
this aper as it has a broad range of articles. The global search on Newsline
is great. When entering search terms, this is what works for me
I remember the letter j is  keys 1, 0. letter t is keys 2, 0  w is keys 2, 3
erase a a letter is keys 9, 7. Please correct me if I made a mistake.

I have been wanting the global search for a long time on the Braille Note. I
am glad we have it on the Apex.

Best,
Georgia