[nfbmi-talk] Fw: MCB commission board bylaws

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 21:26:04 UTC 2011

>From the MCB 20/20 list serve which is a state sponserred list serve and of which Robertson in official capacity and in public capacity openly denigrates in gross violation of law the role of the Commission Board amongst other issues...

JH
----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Michigan Comm for the Blind Vision 20/20 List
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: MCB commission board bylaws

Can a certified CRC such as yourself Mr. Robertson not denote citations within the Rehabilitation Act for such authority and designation as a policy making body?

moreover, it is unequivocal that the commission has policy making authorities under Public Act 260, various and assorted Attorney General rulings and indeed again the Rehabilitation Act as amended which is the highest authority and indeed establishes and authorizes MCB and all Title I (VR) entities to begin with.

For a highly paid, and certified official such as yourself to ask these questions which you are not only supposed to know in your official capacity intimately, but also implement is simply outrageously incompetent in a word or disingenuous at best, or also an open admission of violations of your fiduciary charge and indeed your certifying code of ethics all wrapped up in to one bundle.

Ok you challenge the Rehabilitation Act, PA 260, the role of the commission under several laws and then you ask openly for advice of unpaid lay persons at the same time you denigrate them after citing said laws and your paid for and sworn obligations?

Now, if you cannot see the absurdity and the arbitrary and capricious nature of your garbage then you should retire or simply be fired for cause due to your self-admitted incompetence, dereliction of known and paid for duties, or for just plain cause don't you think?

In other words do you and other members of the executive management team over years claim gross  incompetence of known duties, charges and obligations or do you claim venal, self-indulgent and malicious abuses of known obligations of law and equity as your defense for violations of law and equity?

And listen and listen closely all hacks who violate these state and federal laws. By-laws are just that. For Cannon and you and others to play upon these things such as by-laws in the documented and manipulative and extra-legal way you have is only symptomatic of the utter and gross  violations of the Rehabilitation Act, PA 260, theADA,504, the OMA, the FOIA and other laws that bind you sir in your daily activities as again a highly paid administrator and Cannon, of course too.

Regardless herein you have only two choices by your own words...They are do you claim gross and utter incompetence in defense of your actions or are they and have they been for years willful and deliberate violations of law while taking in a big time state/federal paycheck?

Finally, once again sir you work at the largesse of we the people through these laws which you don't "understand" by your own admission here and through the funding of the taxpayer by these certain rules and are obligated to follow them. Clearly here and in other posts you openly and rather brazenly denote you don't know what the rules are and just who your bosses are?

Incredible!

Regardless there will be both complaints written to RSA; to your certifying body; to the public integrity office of the attorney general's office and to other entities of state and federal government for your inexcusable perfidy here and elsewhere.

And as a personal aside don't look to Cannon to have your back for carrying his water so to speak. He'd throw his own mother under the bus to save his sorry behind.

I'm sick to death of these brazen and self-evident violations of law and equity.

Regardless the buck stops at the  top.

By the way this is a FOIA request made publicly:

I'm requesting that you remit in a timely manner your annual compensation and the job description of your position which details, of course the duties of same Mr. Robertson. And I request this information is posted in accessable format and in a timely manner without surcharge pursuant to obligations under the ADA and 504. To wit: post them right on this very list serve for one and all to see.

Sincerely,

Paul "Joe" Harcz, Jr.

cc: RSA
cc: Steven Arwood