[nfbmi-talk] story on smart bus cuts public hearing

Robert Rehahn And Martin rehahnanimallover at att.net
Mon Nov 7 13:31:19 UTC 2011

You can count me in! I want to see Smart transportation in Rochester and Rochester Hills area. Senora and myself and Vernon Griffen attended a city council meeting in Rochester Hills four (4) years ago and voiced our concerns about getting bus service rinstated. They listened to us but that was about it. I agree that it would be an excellent project for the new NAGDU chapter to take on!