[nfbmi-talk] First State Convention

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 17:42:48 UTC 2011

My first State comvention was a success!  I enjoyed it very much.  First seeing many friends and making new ones was important.  Next, keepping up on current business is always a must.  I was encouraged to see 5 service dogs there and they seemed eager to be part of our new guide dog divission!  I really thaught Anil was a great speaker and a fine man.  I hope to be able to attend more conventions!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!