[nfbmi-talk] Service Dog Removal

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 13:38:30 UTC 2011

Bob, it was Seeing Eye and they probably weren't.  The dog is dead now and
the store owner may not have reported him anyway for fear of getting sued or
something.  I heard about another case in town wher the owner was clearly
abusing his dog.  They reported him to the Humane Society and they refused
to touch it!  I enformed the people to get a look at the dogs tag and get
the schools number off from it and call.  Don't know what happened because I
don't know that guy!  Only reason I know is that I was waiting for friends
to have lunch with and I was petting Hollys head and they asked why I was
doing that!  They really didn't know that we could do that and having
observed that dude I could see why!  And no, the dog owner abov is not
typical of what I've seen from Seeing Eye!  Its just a case of what I
consider bad ownership of a dog be it pet or service animal!