[nfbmi-talk] Service Dogs

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 13:58:05 UTC 2011

That makes me as much sad as it does angry.

For when a legally blind counselor does something like this acting in
official capacity it really damages us all just like when legally blind
personnell of MCB don't remit information in accessable formats and a timely
manner.

It is doubly sad for we in NFB MI applauded MCB for hiring one Dan and other
blind counselors in resolutions.

Regardless this goes to all my complaints and to all the resolutions past at
convention related to the ADA/504 and civil rights of blind customers.

Regardless, in the civil rights world (and these are civil rights issues) I
always harken back to something Martin Luther King, Jr. said, "An injustice
to one is an injustice to everyone."

As a cane user myself I wonder if MCB counselors would advise me to leave my
cane at home on a job interveiw or what?

Joe