[nfbmi-talk] Accessible Cable Menus

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 12:17:57 UTC 2011

Dear Phyllis,

I've thought about this long and hard and would just like to say that NFB is
a big tent, a very big tent.

Many were born blind and attended the Michigan School for the Blind. Others,
including myself became blind gradually and became legally blind as young
adults. Still others are much older when blindness comes.

I think Fred expressed much of what I wanted to say. But, I would like to
add that most everyone is willing to be an ear for your or other's concerns
including me.

None of us have all the answers, but all of us have some of the answers.
Take what you need and leave the rest.

By the way I'm impressed by what you've done already and what you continue
to do.

Peace,

Joe