[nfbmi-talk] accessable signs and wayfinding

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 18:34:01 UTC 2011

There are already major companies doing this, but it is a thought.

Basically though appropriate and compliant signs need to be done by
competent engravers and are individualized. The cost of production equipment
is prohibitive for a non--profit like NFB MI.

Still I always like your way of thinking Phyliss.

Peace,

Joe