[nfbmi-talk] NFB in the Community:

Pat path1485 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:49:56 UTC 2011

Larry,

Some fund raising ideas I think may work

NFB National; Link up with Groupon, Try it local and other sites that others
may  know.  These are web sites that email you local deals to purchase.
There emails aren't easy to navigate with my screen reader (Jaws), but maybe
with the sizes of the NFB they would set up  other emails for the loe vision
and rebate the NFB a percentage of deals purchased.  If no rebate possible
at least the NFB family could share in the same deals savings the general
public uses.

MFB MI; on the UNO pizza fund raising.  Maybe we could hook up with the
pizza franchises headquartered in Michigan (Little Caesar's, Jets, Dominos,
etc...).  Maybe aim for special blind dates or disability month and maybe
share the proceeds between the state and local NFB.

Off the wall,
Pat Harring