[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Health Department (facility 51)

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 21:59:03 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Terry Eagle
To: 'joe harcz Comcast'
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:34 PM
Subject: FW: Health Department (facility 51)

From: Cheri Eagle [mailto:cheri_eagle at att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:25 PM
To: Zanger, Connie (LARA)
Cc: Terry Eagle
Subject: Re: Health Department (facility 51)

Connie,

I understand that this facility is going to be remodeled. However, can't it be put back on the bid -line so someone can receive some kind of income from the vending? My understanding is that it brings no less than any of the other facilities that are on the bid-line that don't bring 120% of the federal minimum wage.  Also, I believe the EOC is suppose to  have an active participation in assigning this facility to the Howell vending route. Since I'm on the subcommittee I know we didn't, and there is a rule that points out that an operator can't operate two facilities at the same time.   Plus, There's documented information that Marlene wasn't even in compliance when she received the Howell facility. Which means, both of the facilities should be put on the bid-line.

Cheri L Eagle