[nfbmi-talk] blind activism in iowa

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 15:59:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for this.  It is interesting and shows the activitism of the NFB in a
positive way.  If successful our actions will benefit a lot more than just
blind people.

on another note, I would appreciate it if whoever copies these kinds of
items from Facebook would only copy the actual article and not all the
superfluous stuff it would make it a lot more readable.  I must say that I
appreciate the effort.  I am only suggesting a way to make the effort more
useful to the audience.

thank you, again.

Warmest Regards,

Fred