[nfbmi-talk] i.d. mate Summit for only $1039

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:51:47 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Federationists:
     Here is some information that may be of interest to you.

From: Dave Bode
dbode at envisionamerica.com
Greetings,

                     Could you please send this to your members so
that they could take advantage of this great offer. If they have any
questions please have them call or email me personally.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday.

Dave

David Bode

Regional Sales Manager

En-Vision America, Inc.

1845 Hovey Ave.

Normal, IL  61761

Phone 800-890-1180 ext.155

Fax 309-452-3643

http://www.envisionamerica.com

Black Friday Sale! Cyber Monday Blowout!

Get an i.d. mate Summit for only $1039.00!

That's 20% off and free shipping!

En-Vision America is slashing the price of the i.d. mate Summit.
Normally $1299.00 - only $1039.00!

This is a web-only deal. Visit our online web store at
https://envisionamerica.com/shop/ and grab your i.d. mate Summit!

You only have from Friday Nov 25th to Monday Nov 28th to take
advantage of this awesome deal.

Treat yourself or a friend and save some big bucks from Black Friday
to Cyber Monday!

For more information about the i.d. mate Summit, click here:
http://www.envisionamerica.com/products/idmate/

Regards,

John Moretto

En-Vision America, Inc.

John Moretto

Regional Sales Manager - Canada & Eastern USA

En-Vision America, Inc.

1845 Hovey Ave., Normal, IL 61761

Toll Free:  (800) 890-1180 x158

Phone:      (309) 452-3088 x158

Mobile:      (978)-855-1032

Fax:           (309) 452-3643

Email:        jmoretto at envisionamerica.com

i.d. mate Summit is the peak of perfection! Let us help you 'Reach for
the Summit'!

I.D. Mate on Facebook  ScripTalk on Facebook