[nfbmi-talk] VoiceRx Working for Blind Independence

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:41:48 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Munden

Dear VoiceRxT Partner,

As you know, VoiceRxT is committed to raising the standard for blind
friendly products and service. I have been asked by a number of blind
associations to put together a short video that demonstrates the blind
friendly benefits of the Prodigy VoiceT meter and the VoiceRxT talking
pill bottle. With that in mind, we made a short 4 minute video for
that purpose.  It is on our website at the link Jerry Munden's VoiceRx
video demo and also on utube. Please feel free to forward this link to
your friends and groups that can benefit.

If you would like to put a link from your website to VoiceRx please do
so, our address is: www.voicerxinc.com

If you have questions, please contact me directly and know that we
appreciate your use of VoiceRxT products and service.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jerry Munden - "Recipient of the 2011 NFB Bolotin Award"

Director of Business Development

VoiceRx, Inc.

4339 Stuart Andrew Blvd - Suite 209 │ Charlotte, NC 28217

Ph: 704.631.2276 │ Mobile: 704.962.1243 │ Fax: 877.319.6417

Email: jerrym at voicerxinc.com   Web: www.voicerxinc.com