[nfbmi-talk] a d a policy

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Nov 28 17:10:13 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,

I think Jeff wants to know if his school needs to make its facility
accessible to him regarding signs, etc.  This message that you sent is
complicated and includes extraneous information.  It is good for lawyers,
but I think plain English would be more helpful, at least for me.

Warmest Regards,

Fred