[nfbmi-talk] mcb meeting changes

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 00:50:21 UTC 2011

By the way I guess they couldn't bring the Ottawa Building into compliance
with the program access requirements of the ADA for this meeting twenty one
years plus after the passage of the ADA!

Oh yea I'd love to see the surveys for the Victor Building.

They sure rushed to put a handful of accessable signs, and I mean a handful
and only partial compliance after I rasied a public stink once again in
March of 2010.

They still aren't fully compliant with all aspects of the ADA there either
to this very date. And I'm not just talking about signage either.

But, Mr. ADA Pat Cannon who offices in this building and who was the vaunted
State ADA coordinator and former Chair of the United States Access Board
didn't know his own HQ wasn't compliant?

This alone is a cause, documented cause for firing him!

Joe

Joe