[nfbmi-talk] NFBNewsline phone number new

Ghkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 20:59:33 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Newsline has some new features including:

A paper in English from India. Very interesting.
2 London papers,
Target Ads.

  Should you want to save any of these articles  you may have them sent to your email address by pressing key pound and then key 9 on your phone.

NFBNewsline has a new local number. It is
1-646-600-6969.

I believe this number was issued because many of the local numbers were getting real busy and sometimes I have lost a call or I  had long pauses while reading. The new number is working well.
For Help call
517-338-4064. If you know members who are signed up and need their codes, I have them and they can also call toll free to get them at
1-866-504-7300.

We have a new 2011 cd that is an updated  instructions on how to use the features on
www.nfbnewslineonline.org

 Please let me know if any of you need these items. I also can send digital copies of applications, brochures the How To Guide etc.

We now have  brochures with the NFBNewsline michigan Help Line on them Thanks to a group of women from the senior center here in Flint who have been helping NFBNewsline-Michigan for several  years now.

Best,
Georgia Kitchen
email: ghkitchen at gfn.org
Please put newsline in the subject line if you are writing about Newsline. If you should want to sign up, please include your name and phone number. I will call you and we can  complete the application most of the time over the phone.