[nfbmi-talk] the monitor article

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:53:11 UTC 2011

Phyllis   I am not sure what number you were using, but we were on the line
at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 1  The number is 1 605 475-4333  access code
902855 pound sign.   We will be having another call just before convention
and then meet at convention as well.

   Thanks for your interest and hope to have you on the next call.

   Any questions just e mmail me off list any time.   My e mail is
drob1946 at gmail.com.

Dave Robinson