[nfbmi-talk] Job Opening - Central Office Receptionist

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Oct 7 16:16:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

Both of my secretaries who I hired were totally blind and Vicki was MCB's
receptionst for many years and Lucy now does fill-in duties there when the
regular person is unavailable.  So, rather than discourage blind people from
applying by making negative statements, I recommend that we encourage lots
of blind people to apply and then force them to deal with us.  We will never
win by giving up before we start.

Warm Regards,

Fred