[nfbmi-talk] Job Opening - Central Office Receptionist

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Oct 7 17:05:05 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,

I am, obviously, in favor of clear, blunt and pointed  descriptions of those
things at MCB that need changing.  I am also outraged about the
mismanagement and waste of the vast resources of the Commission, including
the people, money and facilities.  Great outpourings of emotionalism on a
continual basis without action has diminishing affect and benefit.  From one
friend to another, let's begin to develop a constructive activism which puts
some action into the rhetoric.  We will not be taken seriously if all we
have to offer is words upon vitriolic words.

It is clear by demonstration by capable totally blind people that this job
is one that can competently be done.  I truly want blind people to apply for
this job.  I'm afraid this thread may discourage people from applying.  If
blind people are, indeed, discriminated against, then, we can take action.
If no blind people apply, then, those who hate blind people and do not
believe in us have won and we have reduced  opportunity to change things.

Warm Regards,

Fred